Yes, I have been away even longer thanks to further health issues. The smart thing to do may have been to document some of that, but there was a period there when I didn't really think I would be around much longer. After recovering quite well from a ruptured aneurysm, the aortic dissection caught me a little by surprise. One tip is that open heart surgery tends to leave a chest wound that hurts about as bad as it gets, so I'm not going to recommend it. But I did get to keep my own aortic valve, so that was good news. It's the little things in life that make it all worthwhile.
Mr Fairchild, you more than likely wll not read this, but I am very familiar with the Fairchild Family here in the States, I have a letter from Brogan Fairchild to my daddy, dated 1940, noting that he wants to sell cows in Amos Fairchild' name, I believe that Amos Fairchild was your Father.
ReplyDelete