Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Days are far too short...

Currently beating some older works into shape, some of which have long been labelled as complete, as well as discovering new stories in some of the darker and weirder recesses of what I will generously call my mind. I still will tend to agree that works are never really finished, simply brought to a state where they can be shared with others with minimal nausea, eye-strain, and exploding brain syndrome in general.

At the same time I am trying to pen the final chapters of the somewhat epic (in length at least) novel currently dubbed 'Haven Earth', original working title 'Rings of Earth', and to see Melissa Fifteen of Malibu finally gets settled in her 27th century home... if she should live so long. I hope all you folks out there will voice a little prayer that she gets through this okay and survives to the end of the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment